The first block was laid for St. Paul's Primary School in 1980. We are now a school with 36 teaching staff, over 700 pupils, 2 special needs assistants and 5 ancillary staff. Our school has a catholic ethos. We aim to be accommodating of diversity in race, culture, religion, gender and ability. Our warm, respectful and welcoming community aims to provide a safe and happy learning environment for all our pupils.
Our facilities include:
- Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom since 2011
- Access to ipads from September 2015
- Extensive sports facilities including basketball courts, running track, long jump, full size pitch and 1 junior pitch.
- Extensive, newly purchased athletic equipment.
- Well stocked P.E. room
- New school library, and libraries in every classroom
- Computer room
- After School Activities
- New Sensory Room
11th December 2017
Room 4 have been very busy preparing for Christmas! We have been rehearsing our play 'Wriggly Nativity', singing songs and learning our lines. Frosty the Snowman has made an appearance in our...