Dear Parent / Guardian,
This is an automated e-mail, sent from DataBiz Online Payments (our online Payments application). This application makes it possible for Parents / Guardians to pay our fees online, using either a debit or credit card. You can log on to the application using the link provided below.
You will be notified by email each time a new charge has been applied to you.
After logging on, you will be presented with a list of any individual fees that apply to you, showing the total fee amount, the total paid so far, and the total balance due. You can change the amount being paid if you wish to pay in instalments.
The online payment application is provided by DataBiz Solutions ( an Irish software company ) and it uses Stripe ( an international processing firm ) as its card payment processor. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor, and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available.
You will have already supplied St Paul’s School with your email address, which we have supplied to DataBiz Solutions to enable them to contact you in this manner.
To register with the Online Payments application:
- Follow the supplied link to access the Online Payments application.
- Click on the 'Request a New Password' link.
- Enter your email address (i.e. this email address) in the pop-up screen and click OK.
- Open your email and you should have received an email with your new password (If the email is not in your inbox please check your Junk/Spam folder).
- Go back to the web-page and enter your email address and the new password that you have just received in your email and click 'Log In'.
- Choose the DataBiz Online Payments option.
At this point you have logged on and the list of charges assigned to your child(ren) will be displayed on the screen. Enter the amount being paid against each charge, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on 'Pay Now' where you can then enter your card details and the payment will be completed.
Please note - until the link below is followed, St Paul’s School will assume that this email was not read, or failed to arrive. Further notification emails may be sent, or a representative of St Paul’s may attempt to contact you via other means.
DataBiz Solutions Online Payments Team.