The first block was laid for St. Paul's Primary School in 1980. We are now a school with 36 teaching staff, over 700 pupils, 2 special needs assistants and 5 ancillary staff. Our school has a catholic ethos. We aim to be accommodating of diversity in race, culture, religion, gender and ability. Our warm, respectful and welcoming community aims to provide a safe and happy learning environment for all our pupils.
Our facilities include:
- Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom since 2011
- Access to ipads from September 2015
- Extensive sports facilities including basketball courts, running track, long jump, full size pitch and 1 junior pitch.
- Extensive, newly purchased athletic equipment.
- Well stocked P.E. room
- New school library, and libraries in every classroom
- Computer room
- After School Activities
- New Sensory Room
24th March 2021
Last week we looked at the life cycle of the frog. This week we are learning about the life cycle of the hen. We cracked some eggs and looked at the shell, the yolk and the white inside. We even...
|Mon, 3rd May 2021|
|Tue, 4th May 2021|
|Mon, 7th June 2021|
|Wed, 30th June 2021|
|School Finishes for Summer|