The first block was laid for St. Paul's Primary School in 1980. We are now a school with 36 teaching staff, over 700 pupils, 2 special needs assistants and 5 ancillary staff. Our school has a catholic ethos. We aim to be accommodating of diversity in race, culture, religion, gender and ability. Our warm, respectful and welcoming community aims to provide a safe and happy learning environment for all our pupils.
Our facilities include:
- Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom since 2011
- Access to ipads from September 2015
- Extensive sports facilities including basketball courts, running track, long jump, full size pitch and 1 junior pitch.
- Extensive, newly purchased athletic equipment.
- Well stocked P.E. room
- New school library, and libraries in every classroom
- Computer room
- After School Activities
- New Sensory Room
6th May 2021
As we continued our zoo and jungle theme we listened to songs like 'Nellie the Elephant' and 'Once I saw a yellow elephant'. We made fantastic paper bag puppets of elephants too and had great fun...
|Mon, 7th June 2021|
|Wed, 30th June 2021|
|School Finishes for Summer|