The first block was laid for St. Paul's Primary School in 1980. We are now a school with 36 teaching staff, over 700 pupils, 2 special needs assistants and 5 ancillary staff. Our school has a catholic ethos. We aim to be accommodating of diversity in race, culture, religion, gender and ability. Our warm, respectful and welcoming community aims to provide a safe and happy learning environment for all our pupils.
Our facilities include:
- Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom since 2011
- Access to ipads from September 2015
- Extensive sports facilities including basketball courts, running track, long jump, full size pitch and 1 junior pitch.
- Extensive, newly purchased athletic equipment.
- Well stocked P.E. room
- New school library, and libraries in every classroom
- Computer room
- After School Activities
- New Sensory Room
8th February 2020
Congratulations and well done to Ms. McLoughlin, Maria Mason, our school violin teacher, and all the children involved in the application for the Waltons Music for Schools Competition. We have been...
7th February 2020
We are learning about how animals help us and how they make the world a better place. A lot of animals provide us with food, help us to get around, and some even helped in space...
|Fri, 21st February 2020|
|Mon, 16th March 2020|
|School Holiday (School Closed)|
|Tue, 17th March 2020|
|Bank Holiday (School Closed)|
|Mon, 6th April 2020|
|Tue, 7th April 2020|
|Wed, 8th April 2020|
|Thu, 9th April 2020|
|Fri, 10th April 2020|
|Mon, 13th April 2020|
|Tue, 14th April 2020|